Thursday, October 8, 2015

Cover Crop PAGE

A while back I noticed that there was significant interest in the Cover Crop Page, and I had nothing except a statement for future development.  I decided to remove the PAGE until I have something to say that is a positive direction, --which may be years.
     ---On further reflection, I've decided to re-post the Cover Crop PAGE, using a different approach.  I will, as time allows, start posting my thoughts on potential ways to introduce interseeding, and cover crops, and solicit feedback and others ideas on how this can be accomplished.  The whole subject is so foreign to us that, where to start is a big decision in it self.
     ---I know that most farmers in the area are of the opinion that,  IT CANT BE DONE!   
CAN'T, never did anything!   That leaves the few with a vision, to figure out how to get it done.
     ---SO! we'll see how it goes.  My audience is few, but I hope some have an idea or two, --or more!

No comments:

Post a Comment